Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Challenges Faced by Anyone or Group attempting to Form New Exchanges Intended to Control Abusive Manipulations.


The Challenges Faced by Anyone or Group Attempting to Form New Exchanges Intended to Control Abusive Manipulations.

I have had to good fortune to have a series of very challenging jobs under incredibly educational bosses of great bandwidth and throughput.  I am where I am today for what I learned from these bosses and jobs.

A person I have been a good friend to has caused me to be informed that some bright senior people from the Securities Industry are looking to open new Exchanges to create new ethically clean markets, by either full ground up formation, or by taking over previously existing but failed exchange initiatives.

I caution them now that they probably can't understand the problems they will encounter with such an effort.  I can appreciate their desire to see the moral and legal corruptions of our current markets corrected, and I would support anyone undertaking such an effort.  Conversely, I have to say without qualification that the obstacles facing such efforts are literally Herculean.  Even if this were led by senior executives from the industry, these people don't have the diversity of professional experience or

No comments:

Post a Comment